Grant Application Instructions
Please print this page first before going to the link for the remainder of the grant application. You can fill out the remainder of the application online, but you must print each page out before leaving the page and mail the pages in as one form. If you leave a page or refresh it, you might loose the information you have entered. For this reason, you should probably compose and save the multi-line text areas in a word processor, and copy and paste the text to fill out the form.
The Coughlin-Saunders Foundation makes grants to nonprofit charitable organizations that are federally tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and are classified by the IRS as "not a private foundation." Grants are not made to individuals or to for-profit corporations.
To be considered for a grant, your organization should submit the following materials:
If your Grant Application is for $5000 or greater please attach the following additional documents:
- This application form, complete in all sections, including the required signatures.
- A copy of your organization's letter of tax-exempt status from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- A list of the members of the governing board of the organization.
- A Line item budget identifying the projected expenses and income of the project.
- The most recent audited fincancial statement of your organization. If you do not have audited statements please use the financial statement included in your Federal Income Tax Return Form 990.
- Plans for future funding if your project is to continue beyond the current grant period.